We are pleased that we have been commissioned by a number of new (and old) customers in the last couple of months. We are looking forward to a successful cooperation!
We are setting up several customized WebMo’s for the following organizations and programs:
- Karuna e.V.
- Amica e.V.
- Tierärzte ohne Grenzen
- Regional project on Peace and Security in the Great Lakes Region, implemented by GIZ Rwanda and funded by EU and BMZ
- GIZ Promotion of Rural Electrification through Renewable Energies (PERER) in Madagascar
- Multi-stakeholder program on “Organised Crime: West African Response to trafficking (OCWAR–T)” in Nigeria, funded by ECOWAS Commission, the European Union and the German Federal Foreign Office (AA).
We have been commissioned to carry out the following activities:
- Energizing Mozambique: workshop facilitation and energy market analysis within the framework of EnDev’s Energy Access Market Development Scorecards
- Further development and analysis of the Energy Access Market Development Scorecards on behalf of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
- Identification of software solutions to enable the Vision Zero Fund Secretariat of the International Labour Organization (ILO) to gather and manage M&E information according to their specific needs
- Desk study on best practices and experiences with different study designs regarding tracer studies to measure employment efforts of GIZ projects in the Sector Network Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia and Afghanistan.
Knowledge management services
We support or supported the following organizations and programs:
- Setting up a program page on www.energypedia.info for GIZ’s program on Energy Solutions for Displacement Settings and advise them on knowledge management and communications activities
- Renaming and updating the Powering Agriculture Portal on energypedia into “Water and Energy for Food”, including the creation of a French and Arabic version of the Solar Powered Irrigation Systems (SPIS) Toolbox
- Facilitating an online Stakeholder Meeting in Tanzania to support the 2019 Joint Energy Sector Review (JESR).