We are happy to have recently been contracted by the following organizations and programs and look forward to a fruitful cooperation:
In the area of IT and M&E services:
- We upgraded the WebMo for Amica e.V. with the so called “results staircase”. The “results staircase” is a logical approach of the non-profit organization Phineo, which is quite popular in the German non-profit sector.
- We will set up a WebMo for the International Sustainable Chemistry Collaborative Centre (ISC3), an international center promoting and developing sustainable chemistry solutions worldwide.
- We are going to coach a climate change action program of the City of Stuttgart, Germany, on how to best use Excel for M&E.
- The Anna Lindh Foundation contracted us for setting up a monitoring tool to collect data from grantees and networks and to aggregate the data on regional and global levels for monitoring and reporting purposes.
- And we welcome a new “Standard-WebMo” client. A project from Don Bosco recently signed up for a standard WebMo for 99, - Euro per month.
In the area of energy access and knowledge management services:
We received a contract from Energising Development (EnDev) to support the further development and application of their Cooking Energy System. Tasks include the finalization of different tools and guidelines, piloting the concept in four countries, organization of a regional workshop and the integration into the EnDev monitoring system.
- Mercy Corps contracted us to support the organization of a webinar on private sector engagement in humanitarian settings. The documentation of the webinar “Making Markets Work | Models for Private Sector Engagement in Humanitarian Energy” can be accessed on energypedia.
- Together with the Energy Solutions for Displacement Settings (ESDS) Project we will organize three webinars on cooking energy in humanitarian settings. ESDS is the German contribution to the Clean Energy Challenge issued by UNHCR in 2019.
- The Programme Energies Durables – P.E.D. by GIZ in Senegal has contracted us to set up a program page on energypedia.
- Together with the Water Energy for Food Program, an international initiative of Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and the USA and implemented by GIZ, we offer a side event at the European Development Days 2021 on “It’s a Match!? Linking Water, Energy and Food with the Private and Finance Sectors.